• 5.56 x 45mm NATO
• 7.5 lbs (Lightest Configuration)
• 16.25” Quick-Change Barrel
• 1:7” RHT, ½”-28 TPI & Chrome-Lined Barrel
• Short-Stroke Gas Piston Operation
• Dual Feed – Accepts ALL AR15/M16 Magazines & M27 Linked Ammunition
• Precision Machined 7075-T6 Billet Upper Receiver, Feed Cover and Charging Handle
• Precision Machined Billet Steel Feed Tray
• Finish – Manganese Phosphate & Type III, Class 2 Hardcoat anodize - Black
• 6 Position Black, Synthetic Telescoping Stock with Mil-Spec Receiver Extension Tube
• Hanguard Style – KeyMod or MIL-STD 1913 Rail
• Front & Rear Adjustable Sight Set
• Ships with 30 Round Magazine, (100) M27 Links, Operator’s Manual & Cable Lock
• Made In USA
Our groundbreaking dual-feed MCR® (Mission Configurable Rifle) is in a class of its own and offers exceptional flexibility for the operator. Through implementation of a unique and patented upper receiver system, the semi-automatic MCR® can be user-configured in seconds without tools to adapt to virtually any mission profile.
Specifically designed for responsible armed citizens, law enforcement and professional security personnel who demand real-world MCR® performance and capability; standard features include gas-piston operation for extreme reliability in adverse conditions; a quick-change (3 seconds) barrel system available in 12 and 16 inch lengths and a MIL-STD 1913 or optional KeyMod co-planar hand-guard with rail-interface system for the mounting of optics and modern accessories. Spanning the capability range from the optic ready carbine through a lightweight support rifle; the MCR® accepts standard box type AR15/M16 magazines or M27 linked ammunition at operator discretion, permitting unprecedented firepower and weapon flexibility.